SSi has principals that are an integral part of the organizations characteristic and are fundamentally essential to the shaping of everyday activities that connect to our broader mission and vision. As an organization SSi is committed to:
Foster a culture of innovative and out of the box thinking:
We fundamentally understand that each employee has something unique to offer to the organization. We foster a culture that nourishes innovation by empowering staff, leverages their passions, and encompasses a circle of trust where it’s all about thinking of new ideas and getting good feedback.
Invest in our Resources
Employees are essential, their physical and mental well-being are pivotal to the growth of our organization. Our company culture, productivity, and overall employee happiness stem directly from how much training, responsibility, and empowerment they have within our organization. Our focus is on improving the growth of individual through education, allowing them to play central roles, so they can grow and add value to the company.
Provide solutions that are in the best interest of the customer and improve their strategic posture
We are in business to serve our customers and do what is in their best interest. Our philosophy is to offer services that are complete. We strive to provide services that do more to help the customer improve in all areas including areas that they may not have considered.
Give thoughtful considerations to our actions and their affects!
We give thoughtful consideration to each other’s differences and opinions. We must give our individual best to get the job done right. Everyone is accountable for their behaviors, exercising rational judgment, and giving thoughtful consideration to their professional activities and decisions.
Sharp Solutions, Inc has an immediate need for a talented and experienced Project Manager to join our growing team. This position is for a new contract Task Order for the United States Department of Interior. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, flexibility, good judgment, ability to work through challenges with all types of customers and has the ability to work within a diverse team and deliver. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated IT Professional seeking personal challenges and professional rewards.
The Project Manager will ensure that end users receive courteous, professional, effective customer-centric support of IT requests, and to resolve technology issues in an expedient manner. The customer currently achieves this through the use of a tiered, Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) based service delivery model; Tier 1 (IT Service Desk) and Tier 2 (hands-on support). To maintain a high level of user satisfaction, the expectation is to be able to resolve a majority of issues during the initial engagement with Users.
Project Manager will also provide routine and monthly status reports that identifies current tasks in flight as well as those tasks completed during the reporting period and man-hours associated with each task, projected workload for the coming reporting period, problems encountered, or other issues. The IT Project Manager will make every attempt to assist in the proper on-boarding/off-boarding of contractor personnel such as equipment provision/retrieval, ID creation/confiscation, and computerized system account management following provided procedures.
Routine Duties/Job Requirements:
· Lead a large delivery team, primarily consisting of Tier I and Tier II Help Desk support staff, System Administrators, and other IT professionals who are responsible for issue resolution, customer support and continuous process improvement.
· Build partnerships and liaison with team leaders to establish delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
· Ensure that all standard operating procedures are adhered to and in collaboration with the associated government task lead are amended or developed as needed.
· Provide routine status updates of ongoing and upcoming activities including all scheduled and performance activities, including Key Performance measures.
· Provide a current staff planning roster of contractors working the project at all 3 site locations as well as visibility into the replacement and status of onboarding personnel.
· Meeting with Stakeholders to provide transparent, easy to understand performance metrics, issues, and accomplishments.
· Ability to analyze complex data and adjust management approaches to ensure key contract goals and KPIs are meet or exceed government requirements.
· Ensure Customer satisfaction, timeliness of deliverables, quality of deliverables, and team member performance are managed.
· 4 years IT experience supporting Help / Service Desk
· 2 - 4 years of experience managing team of (25+) IT professionals (medium size teams)
· 6 to 8 years of progressive management experience
· ITIL Certification (Desired)
· Project Management credentialing (PMI) – (Desired)
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is preferred (Desired)
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required
• Must have a positive team player attitude
• Experience managing multiple – IT operations work streams (Tier I, Tier II, Customer Service, System Administration..etc)
• Strong analytical skills and be a creative self-starter with the ability to work both independently and with stakeholders
• Excellent time management skills to coordinate many different types of diverse activities
• High level of analytical and technical skills and mastery report development is required to maintain data
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner
Salary and Benefits
90-100k Based on years of experience and qualifications. This position includes health care, retirement benefits, Company paid time and vacation days, as well as paid Government holidays.
SSi is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action. SSi also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. VETS are encouraged to apply.