SSi has principals that are an integral part of the organizations characteristic and are fundamentally essential to the shaping of everyday activities that connect to our broader mission and vision. As an organization SSi is committed to:
Foster a culture of innovative and out of the box thinking:
We fundamentally understand that each employee has something unique to offer to the organization. We foster a culture that nourishes innovation by empowering staff, leverages their passions, and encompasses a circle of trust where it’s all about thinking of new ideas and getting good feedback.
Invest in our Resources
Employees are essential, their physical and mental well-being are pivotal to the growth of our organization. Our company culture, productivity, and overall employee happiness stem directly from how much training, responsibility, and empowerment they have within our organization. Our focus is on improving the growth of individual through education, allowing them to play central roles, so they can grow and add value to the company.
Provide solutions that are in the best interest of the customer and improve their strategic posture
We are in business to serve our customers and do what is in their best interest. Our philosophy is to offer services that are complete. We strive to provide services that do more than meets the eye, to achieve more than superficial results and to help the business improve in areas that they may not have considered.
Give thoughtful considerations to our actions and their affects
We give thoughtful consideration to each other’s differences and opinions. We must give our individual best to get the job done right. Everyone is accountable for their behaviors, exercising rational judgment, and giving thoughtful consideration to their professional activities and decisions.
A Functional Analyst possess profound knowledge in Program and Project Management discipline to aid organizations in achieving their business goals by recommending solutions that align with their strategic objectives. Additionally, provide on-going support to client stakeholders, identify the issues related with PMO processes, coordinate the work related to managing PMO processes and the implementation and troubleshooting all the PMO related issues. May have ongoing duties not specific to projects that involve executing on certain PMO processes using your PMO expertise, such as reporting, troubleshooting and process improvement.
• Provide a variety of work-related experience and knowledge in all levels of Program and Project Management, in such areas as Enterprise Architecture, Risk Management, Requirements Management, Governance, Business Process Reengineering, and IT Service Management.
• Ability to analyze the existing systems and/or processes and highlight areas of improvement.
• Enhance opportunities by identifying new systems and/or processes to be developed • Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions.
• Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions.
• Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications.
• Conduct thorough research activity to ensure that all the functional requirements are being met to ensure that the developed program or software is as per the requirements.
• Perform problem analysis so that a corrective and timely action can be taken to eliminate those errors which may have an adverse effect on the system.
• Responsible for developing, creating, reviewing, maintaining, and updating program related documentation and ensuring that it is relevant, accurate, updated and completely user friendly.
• Perform additional/other Project and Program Management tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient in the use of JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Ability to understand the bigger picture
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Ability to handle a wide array of tasks
- Ability to prioritize work in cases of handling multiple projects and be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability work closely with people at all levels of the organization
- Analytical and ability to solve problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Direct experience crafting deliverables
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stated without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
SSi is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action. SSi also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Ability to obtain and maintain a DHS Public Trust. US Citizenship is required, due to the security requirements of our client, individuals with dual citizenship may not be considered for this role.