SSi has principals that are an integral part of the organizations characteristic and are fundamentally essential to the shaping of everyday activities that connect to our broader mission and vision. As an organization SSi is committed to:
Foster a culture of innovative and out of the box thinking:
We fundamentally understand that each employee has something unique to offer to the organization. We foster a culture that nourishes innovation by empowering staff, leverages their passions, and encompasses a circle of trust where it’s all about thinking of new ideas and getting good feedback.
Invest in our Resources
Employees are essential, their physical and mental well-being are pivotal to the growth of our organization. Our company culture, productivity, and overall employee happiness stem directly from how much training, responsibility, and empowerment they have within our organization. Our focus is on improving the growth of individual through education, allowing them to play central roles, so they can grow and add value to the company.
Provide solutions that are in the best interest of the customer and improve their strategic posture
We are in business to serve our customers and do what is in their best interest. Our philosophy is to offer services that are complete. We strive to provide services that do more than meets the eye, to achieve more than superficial results and to help the business improve in areas that they may not have considered.
Give thoughtful considerations to our actions and their affects
We give thoughtful consideration to each other’s differences and opinions. We must give our individual best to get the job done right. Everyone is accountable for their behaviors, exercising rational judgment, and giving thoughtful consideration to their professional activities and decisions.
Sharp Solutions, Inc is looking for all experienced Swimlane Certified SOAR Administrator (SCSA), or Swimlane Certified SOAR User (SCSU) and Engineers to deliver, implementation, and deploy services to the federal government.
The ideal candidate has a solid background in Security Operations Centers (SOCs) and Incident Response (IR) processes and procedures, with a strong understanding of modern cyber security technologies and methodologies, including deploying and integrating such platforms, consulting on best-practices for SOC/IR functions, and developing and implementing automation and orchestration capabilities to streamline operations. Must be able to work as an individual and as a part of a integrated production team.
- Deploy and configure the Swimlane platform (small scale)
- Develop and implement new SOC/IR playbooks
- Develop new integrations with 3rd party systems leveraging Python
- Support customer success initiatives to drive renewals
- Assist in Swimlane architecture design for non-standard deployments (ie, HA, DR, etc)
- Assist with and contribute to the customer/prospect questions, create relevant content, and facilitate broader adoption of security automation and orchestration.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Professional Services at a security vendor, SOC/IR experience, or a combination of the two
- Working knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with the following types of technologies: SIEM, Next Gen Firewall, Threat Intelligence Platforms, Malware Sandboxing
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable verbally, in writing, and in network diagrams/illustrations.
SSi is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. Any discriminatory action can be a cause for disciplinary action. SSi also prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with disabilities.